WOWZA that is awesome news kass and mike! I was just wondering this today believe it or not. You'll make great parents of more and more and more beautiful schrocks! Thanks for sharing ! ...come see new joe any ol' time you'd like. The Maskills
Wow! Congratulations! That's super news and so exciting for all of you! Dillon will be so close to his new brother or sister. I'm very happy for you guys. Love Cameo
6 comments:
WOWZA that is awesome news kass and mike! I was just wondering this today believe it or not. You'll make great parents of more and more and more beautiful schrocks! Thanks for sharing !
...come see new joe any ol' time you'd like.
The Maskills
What fabulous news! Congratulations to all three of you. And thanks for the blog; now we can keep up with Dillon from Austin.
Wow! Congratulations! That's super news and so exciting for all of you! Dillon will be so close to his new brother or sister. I'm very happy for you guys. Love Cameo
Woohoo! Congratulations to you all!
Claire, Brad, and Thorvald
Congrats on your great news! This is a great way to announce it. Hope you are feeling well Kassio!
The Roths
(ps: we missed you at Joe's 40th)
Post a Comment