Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Star

This year I've been dreading Christmas and the 23rd coming around. To cheer me up, I decided I wanted a Christmas tree I loved, so I upgraded from our hand-me-down ornaments to our first real adult and family tree. It turned out lovely and even brought Mike to tears. It has filled me with mixed emotions, but that is about par for the course these days.


Here is a picture of a silver ornament Mike bought me to remember our loss by. It is really sweet...a silver star but the points of the star make a pretty little flower for our Julia Rose. It also goes with Mike's silver star his Mom gave each of the kids when little, hanging in the background. What a thoughtful guy.


More pics if you click here.
Our Tree

1 comment:

mefl said...

kas
I am at pete and judes but wanted to send you a quick note to say i am thinking of you. i hope you are all enjoying the holiday with family. i wish you the best for 2009. we will talk soon.