Can't believe it has been a year since we lost our little one. We're grateful for our blessings since last year but will always carry our Julia in our hearts. Here is Mike's sweet poem about it all.
Whirl Hummingbird Whirl
As I lay one night unable to sleep
I say a prayer for the world I keep
But this night sad, I began to ponder
Where do the lost souls of unborn wander?
Are they reborn flowers or trees
Or do they come back fuzzy bumblebees
Thoughts ran through, nothing stuck
Then one whirled into my blackness by luck.
Metallic green wings outlining infinity
This bird was definitely sent from a Divinity
Buzz so calming and grand oculars so cute
Poking and prodding with its now musical flute
Dancing and painting this empty space
Then gone painfully without a trace
I beckoned and reached out and wanted oh more
Then I realized this passage had given me a chore
Send a message of hope and beauty this Fall
The wonder of life is that it happens at all
So when you see hummingbirds take comfort to know
Where the lost Souls of some unborn loved ones go.
1 comment:
I am so proud of Kassio and how strong she has been through the losses and worst of times this year. Kassio showed soooooooooooooo much strength courage, love, and devotion to her family and friends through this year, that it is really inspirational. I could not be a luckier man. Love you babe! Mike
Post a Comment