Monday, September 29, 2008
schrock headlines
Dillon went to Children's today to visit his friends in the neurosurgery group. They did a CT of his head and we're glad to report the repair of his skull fracture looks great and they gave him a clean bill of health. Yeah! We're grateful for his health. Since I never seem to write much on this blog, let's see what else Dillon is up to....running, saying "go go go", occasional tantrums, a cold, loves anything outside, fantastic hugs/kisses, and as always making Mike and I laugh all day. And us big kids are doing ok too. Mike is busy as usual and a fantastic partner, friend, daddy. Each week gets a little better for me but I never know what might set me off into many tears. I started working at a new client today, Speakeasy, so the change of pace will be good. That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment