Monday, October 27, 2008
Monkey See, Monkey Do
I'm a bit behind on my pics and videos this week so i thought I'd just write a quick note. Dillon is 18 months now. he weighed 25 lbs at his checkup putting him at 45% in weight and 90th percentile in height. Lately Mike and I have had a lot of chats about what we should and shouldn't be teaching Dillon. For example, burps might be funny now when Dad does them at home, but not so cute in public at preschool class. For some reason, Mike got the idea to teach Dillon to slap me on the butt whenever i'm changing or naked. So now Dillon waits around for me to change or sneaks up and yells 'Daa' while spanking me. It is hard not to laugh but I'm just waiting to see when Dillon springs that on someone else in public. Mike will have some explaining to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment